Monday 3rd – Sunday 16th July
Nothing smacks of summer in London more than Wimbledon. The green grass, the sun drenched skies (hopefully) and a glass of Pimms and strawberries and cream. Well, if you can’t be there and wondering how to watch Wimbledon this year, be sure to keep up with the action by stopping by one of our Cubitt House pubs. Catch all of the Wimbledon coverage on the big screens in our ground floor bars. Tennis matches will be muted apart from those very important games: ‘Come on, Emma/Andy!’, when we will be sure to put the sound on.
*excludes The Alfred Tennyson.
For those wanting to make the most of it, remember our spaces available for exclusive hire** Here is a list of our pubs showing Wimbledon 2023 across Central London:
- The Clubhouse at The Coach Makers Arms
- The Boardroom at The Alfred Tennyson
- The Victoria & Charlotte Rooms at The Princess Royal
- The Fireplace at The Builders Arms (Semi private)
- The Drawing Room at The Thomas Cubitt
**Subject to availability, minimum spends may apply.